On both weekends of the festival, you’ll find our pop-up stand by the ‘Lakeland Panorama’, which is just down from the Clock Tower on Morecambe Promenade.
We’ll be giving out activity packs and postcards from the hub and sharing more info about the research behind the festival and the arts commissions it’s inspired.
We want to keep everybody safe during the festival. Social distancing will be maintained around the hub, and we’d ask people to please be patient if there is a queue. There’s more info on our Covid precautions here.
Family-friendly activities will include:
- Create your own Entangled Sea Creature activity
- Soil stories activity you can use in the gardens on the prom.
- Make your own cyanotype packs
Creative activities for older children and adults will include:
- Typography of Place: The materials for this self-led workshop are online, but we’ll also have some guides to hand out, so why not come down and give it a go on the beach or the prom.
- Playground for the Soul sound walk
- Entangled Creative Writing prompts
- Take part in the Entangled Sketchbook Challenge
- Collect a limited-edition artist book by poet Sarah Hymas and trace the path of the Conder river
Information on tide times and transport to help you with your planning is available on each of our daily Entangled hub pages: